Jun 25, 2016

What's up again.... It's 2016 Already... :D

Hi there, again it's been a while writing on this blog. I visited this page like many.. many time.. but just for taking a glance but too lazy or too busy  facing my life lately (yeah.. right??)

Many things happened in my life, good, bad, some were so so. I've been better, yes I would say so while looking at my life stage now. What happened? jobs? yes, family? yes, me? of course. I've been in a state like I just don;t what to do anymore..

Yes..yes.. yes.. my life was not terrible all the time, I got My Degree.. yes my post graduate MBA -degree, after like 3 years of almost-drop-out kind of student. Well, I know it was harder when you do study and working at the same time, but in my case, it's still the same, procrastination is a deadly virus. But I passed it anyway, with struggle and almost desperate kind of situation (like you cried in a praying room while you;re waiting for approval from your thesis supervisor - yes I DID THAT T__T). However I managed it, on 15th October 2015 (yes it's last year) my graduation ceremony was held, magnificently, it was more festive than what I got from my previous degrees (I have two Bachelor degrees from different University - it was best moment though :)). I dressed up more, obviously, my mom did too... here we go some part of the celebration.



Well that's a part the good stories, I would say that I fought really hard though I did not get to have a very distinctive honor, just passing this was very much enough for me (this time)...

It's all about my proudly educational life, I really want to continuing on a research but until now I'm still unable to gain courage or just start doing it. Hopefully I got the gut to do it, and I hoe that I will got what I really want to do (seriously?? I still don't know what I like most to do).

Enough about that, and we would continue on the updates about job hmm.... honestly I envy those people at my age (or even younger) really know what they want to do and they're doing it now, at this moment. Because I believe that if you love what you do, whatever things happens in front of you, you'll fight with all your strength. Or at least you are a kind of person who always have the energy to just "go with it" and become a restless person in pouring totally in their lives.

If you think I don't like my job, I'm not sure, or do I like it, I don't know either. Currently I was just do what ever happens in front of me (hopefully despite of my ill-expression face when some jobs come after me).

Once again, I don't mean to seem like I'm not a grateful person, but although I has some difficulties in my current jobs, there were some lucky events while I was working in current position, such as:



Hmm not bad right?? hehehe... You can see my collection just click the link above.

That's all my life updates... a short update after 3 years of absence in this blog. I don't try to be a famous blogger or the ones with magnificent snapshots, pictures, or a blog of knowledge and something useful, well this is my lifeline in the blog. Hope y'all in a healthy life.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment