Jul 9, 2013

Heartwarming Songs of The Week

Yes, despite of all those sickness stories of hell, I found these two songs from particular one singer, quite heartwarming ones. The singer is Phillip Phillps, who won the 11th American Idol, and the song he sings is a kind of song my other favorite band Mumfor and Sons usually plays. Perhaps the song is a type of song that really into the girls' fantasy about someone who would love to spend the rest of his life with you, sweet ones :). My bad at this age I'm still dreaming and okay I admitted I weeped as I went through the lyrics..hahahaha... But like Aristotle said 'You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream'...and like someone said, it takes no time to achieve any dream, here you go the songs, and scrap of my favorite lyrics while I know I questioned it will it be real? (since it has some Vevo contents please view it on Youtube)

Phillip Phillips - Gone Gone Gone



When you fall like a statue
I'm gon' be there to catch you
Put you on your feet, you on your feet.
And if your well is empty
Not a thing will prevent me.
Tell me what you need, what do you need?

Phillip Phillips - Home



Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home

No comments:

Post a Comment